Are you a Lego master? If so, it’s time to show off your skills! Each week in Lego Adventures, there is a new challenge to build: From skyscrapers to farms, bridges to airports, space stations to main streets, and everything in between! First, our Right Brain Curriculum instructors will review the history of what we are about to build: How airports graduated from landing strips to vast travel networks, how Depression-era farms survived hordes of grasshoppers, Then, it’s time to build! You will create a model of each type of structure out of an enormous assortment of provided Legos, then present your creation as we photograph and document it. Learning and Legos: A perfect match!
About Right Brain Curriculum:
Right Brain Curriculum offers engaging, project-based, learning programs for your after-school program, camp or school. Each program is a complete curriculum package ready to excite and engage students.
Goals and Objectives:
- Work with a teammate to develop their own idea for a business and a product
- Learn about business plans and create their own business plan in poster form
- Write a script for a TV commercial for their business and act out their commercial
- Learn about business logos and slogans and create their own
- Design the inside and outside of their storefront
- Use Google Earth to select a location for their business in their town
- Learn tips for giving an effective presentation
- Give their own Shark Tank presentation to three adult "Sharks"