Photography for Kids is a five-day course that inspire youth children between 8 and 16 years old to learn the basic elements of photography in an experience-based group environment from a professional photographer. During the course, students will learn how to use their camera and how to create impactful images and tell stories through their camera lens. These courses allow students to photograph in real-life situations and practice their learned skills in natural environments in order to become better photographers. The course includes:
- Photography for Kids t-shirt :)
- One digital student portrait and one digital group photo from the course.
- Photography workbook with lessons from the course.
- Photography gallery and awards gala night with students and parents (to be determined date and location).
- One 1:1 hour follow up mentorship session with a professional photographer valid through the end of 2022 to help progress further with learned skills (optional).