Kids Test Kitchen *Virtual*
Kids’ Test Kitchen is on a mission to get young eaters cooking, tasting, and thinking about healthy ingredients! Let’s continue to redefine kid food; VIRTUALLY! Each class presents students with an opportunity to explore new or familiar foods in their raw, unmanipulated state. Then, with adult supervision and occasional assistance, (as needed), we’ll work together virtually, to slice, dice, peel, measure, and cook until we have each prepared the finished dish. The virtual experience gives students the unique opportunity to immediately share their work with family!
Menu: Artichokes & Aioli, Winter Comfort Stew, Potato Gnocchi, Nourishing Nachos, Stuffed Peppers, and Polenta with Fruit Salsa!
• No minimum enrollment requirement! Class will NOT cancel.
• ONE registration per household.
• Classes are capped at 12 families.
• We will be using the parent platform to deliver shopping lists and organize the schedule. Parents will need to sign-up or sign-in with their email address.
• ALL ages welcome. Younger students will require the help of a sous-chef.