Kids Test Kitchen *Virtual*
We are redefining kid food – via Zoom! Each class presents students with an opportunity to explore new or familiar foods in their raw, unmanipulated state. Then, with adult supervision and occasional assistance, (as needed), we’ll work together virtually, to slice, dice, peel, measure, and cook until we have each prepared the finished dish. The virtual, via zoom, experience gives students the unique opportunity to gain comfort and independence within their own kitchen and then immediately share their work with family! Parents love having the night off from planning and preparation – and agree that coming together as a family to enjoy the product of their kid’s labor is absolutely priceless.
• No minimum enrollment requirement! Class will NOT cancel.
• ONE registration per household.
• Classes are capped at 12 families.
• We will be using the parent platform to deliver shopping lists and organize the schedule. Parents will need to sign-up or sign-in with their email address.
• ALL ages welcome. Younger students will require the help of a sous-chef.