This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Step into the Shark Tank! Got an idea for a side-less taco, a shirt that never stains or a no-spill baby bottle? Then it’s time to put on your inventor’s hat and design the business of your dreams! As our Right Brain Curriculum teachers get you up to speed on business plans, competition, budgets, and presentation skills, you will bring your one-of-a-kind idea to life. You will design your flagship store, write, and perform in your own TV commercial and create a prototype of a product that will change the lives of millions. Armed with your “elevator pitch” you will present your business, persuading your audience to get behind your big idea! And what better place to place to present it other than Choate Park in Medway?! So, get those wheels turning, it’s time to take care of business! *Class will be held Veterans Memorial Building, Rm 130 in Millis. The Oct. 27th class will be held at Choate Park in Medway.
About Right Brain Curriculum:
Right Brain Curriculum offers engaging, project-based, learning programs for your after-school program, camp or school. Each program is a complete curriculum package ready to excite and engage students.
Goals and Objectives:
- Work with a teammate to develop their own idea for a business and a product
- Learn about business plans and create their own business plan in poster form
- Write a script for a TV commercial for their business and act out their commercial
- Learn about business logos and slogans and create their own
- Design the inside and outside of their storefront
- Use Google Earth to select a location for their business in their town
- Learn tips for giving an effective presentation
- Give their own Shark Tank presentation to three adult "Sharks"